Use of the Site
- By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have the legal authority to enter into these Terms.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not use the Site to engage in any illegal or unauthorized activities.
- The content on the Site is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be considered professional advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time without prior notice.
- The content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is owned or licensed by The Battery Lab and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, distribute, modify, or reproduce any content from the Site without our prior written permission.
- You may use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply any endorsement or responsibility for the content or services provided by these third parties.
- We recommend reviewing the terms and privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Limitation of Liability
- The Battery Lab, its affiliates, partners, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Site, and we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for implementing sufficient measures to protect your own computer system.
- You agree to indemnify and hold The Battery Lab harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or violation of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [Jurisdiction].
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [contact information].